Baseball Leading Technology, GamePlan, Continues to Roll – Is GamePlan the next Sports Tech Unicorn?
Today, GamePlan serves over 80% of MLB teams, 10 of which they’ve helped win the World Series. In addition, GamePlan has helped fuel 3 NFL Conference Championships, 1 Super Bowl Champion, 1 NBA Champion, 1 Stanley Cup Champion, and 3 NCAA Champions.
“GamePlan enables our staff to be efficient creating & sharing materials across the organization. Especially in today’s environment, GamePlan allowed us to not miss a beat, while staying connected,” said Brian Jones, Video Coordinator, Colorado Rockies.
GamePlan is available to all levels of play from elite high school sports to the professional ranks and includes a number of key features:
- Mobile Distribution – seamless mobile video distribution for online or offline viewing
- Side-by-Side Video/Document – dynamically pair videos or a video/document combo side by side with our robust feature
- Video to Doc Embed – attach video to documents to create a powerful and interactive film study experience
- Go Contactless – Sync up with your calendar and instantly distribute scouting reports, playbooks, travel itineraries, and more
- Team Messaging – Built-in direct messaging to individual players or groups, attach documents to messages, access chat history, and more
- Survey – Share surveys, quizzes, and flashcards to gain valuable insight and continue growing
- Video Telestration & Analysis – Write, draw, comment and speak over video clips to streamline player development through advanced video analysis
- Reporting – Keep track of usage by athletes and monitor who is engaging regularly with your content
GamePlan has recently teamed up with BATS, the original baseball video coaching software used by over 200 MLB, Minor League and NCAA teams. Teams that already use BATS to capture great video and tag crucial data can now integrate with GamePlan’s mobile system to:
- Seamlessly, share BATS footage and data with their teams
- Manage player development anywhere, anytime
- Scout opposing teams on the go with ease
- Train, develop and retain just like the pros!
“We are happy to bring together two incredibly strong technology platforms and to continue to lead the sports industry with our innovative offerings for our valued partners and customers,” said Jeff Brunsberg, Chief Revenue & Strategy Officer, Stack Sports. “Stack Sports’ customers can expect continued innovation and investment into their technology experience combined with the great service and support they have come to expect from us.”
About Stack Sports
With nearly 50 million users in 35 countries, Stack Sports is a global technology leader in SaaS platform offerings for the sports industry. The company provides world-class software and services to support national governing bodies, youth sports associations, leagues, clubs, parents, coaches, and athletes. Some of the largest and most prominent sports organizations including the U.S. Soccer Federation, Little League Baseball and Softball, and Pop Warner Little Scholars rely on Stack Sports technology to run and manage their organizations. Stack Sports is headquartered in Dallas and is leading the industry one team at a time focusing on three key pillars — Play, Improve, and Engage. To learn more about how Stack Sports is transforming the sports experience, please visit www.stacksports.com.
BATS, the original baseball video coaching software used by over 200 teams across the MLB, Minor League Baseball, NCAA, and more, is owned and operated by Sydex Sports.
News Source: Stack Sports
To view the original post, visit: https://www.pressrelease.cc/wire/baseball-leading-technology-gameplan-continues-to-roll-is-gameplan-the-next-sports-tech-unicorn/.
This press release was issued by PressRelease.cc Newswire on behalf of the news source, who is solely responsible for its accuracy. www.pressrelease.cc.
The post Baseball Leading Technology, GamePlan, Continues to Roll – Is GamePlan the next Sports Tech Unicorn? first appeared on PressRelease.cc.