Alert 360 Houston Home and Business Security Team Shares Success Stories
Alert 360 Houston Home Security, rated one of the best home and business security companies in Houston, Texas, shares its top, monthly monitored security success stories. In Houston and across the country, Alert 360 provides security system and home automation installation and service – all backed by its 24/7, U.S.-based alarm monitoring center. In Texas, Alert 360 also has local home and business security service branches in Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, San Antonio, and Stafford.
Alert 360 has been recognized as an award-winning home and business security and home automation provider. The company also has earned Five Diamond Monitoring Center designation from The Monitoring Association for excellence in alarm monitoring for security systems and home automation devices.
This month, Alert 360 highlights the following security monitoring success stories based on actual customer experiences:
- After receiving a medical alarm, the Alert 360 monitoring center confirmed someone had fallen inside the home and sustained injuries. Upon dispatch, emergency professionals were able to provide prompt medical attention.
- Alert 360 responded to a garage motion signal from a business customer and immediately dispatched the police. During a follow-up, Alert 360 found the suspects had attempted to disconnect the customer’s camera wires and power system. The suspects also removed the building’s skylight. Following Alert 360’s alarm dispatch, further damage and theft were prevented.
- The Alert 360 monitoring center was unable to reach anyone at home or on the customer’s contact list after receiving a medical alarm. As a precaution, emergency personnel was dispatched to assist. The customer later shared with Alert 360 she had fallen and needed help. Emergency professionals were able to help her up and ensure she was safe.
- A carbon monoxide alarm was received by Alert 360. The Alert 360 monitoring center was unable to reach anyone at home, and promptly dispatched the local fire department. A family member who was not on-site requested Alert 360 cancel the dispatch, stating they believed it to be a faulty sensor. Fortunately, the fire department insisted on an inspection of the property, where a gas leak was discovered at the stove connection. The customer was able to resolve this issue and prevent future harm.
- Alert 360 responded to a Houston home security system alarm from a customer’s outside storage shed. The monitoring center immediately dispatched the police. During a follow-up call, the customer confirmed someone had broken into the shed and taken tools. However, the thief was unable to gain entry into the home, and no further theft was reported.
“Every day, around the clock, our monitored security systems, medical pendants, life safety devices, and security cameras save lives, deter thieves, or prevent property damage. They also help capture criminals,” said Kent Morris, Alert 360’s vice president of customer experience. “At Alert 360, we’re proud of our industry-leading alarm response time. This ensures we provide timely assistance, along with local emergency personnel or law enforcement. While these are just a few of our recent, successful alarm dispatches, these highlight the value behind our security systems. These stories also stress the important work of our dedicated teams, from our local Houston security professionals to our alarm monitoring dispatchers. In every case, we are thrilled to have made a difference in our customers’ lives.”
In Houston and nationally, Alert 360 provides HD home and business security cameras and video; smoke alarms; carbon monoxide detectors; medical pendants, glass break, and motion sensors; water leak detection devices; mobile app control; keyless entry; smart thermostats; remote garage door control; smart lighting; live video footage; recorded clips; indoor and outdoor cameras; doorbell cameras and more. Alert 360’s certified security technicians also provide integration of home automation devices, including sprinkler systems, sound systems, Amazon Echo, and Google Home.
Alert 360 continues to offer critical lifesaving security services amid COVID-19 concerns, with Limited-Touch service and installation. Find a local Alert 360 home and business security service location here.
About Alert 360
Founded in 1973, Alert 360 is one of the nation’s oldest-licensed alarm monitoring providers. Today, the company is the fourth largest provider of monitored home security and home automation solutions in the United States. The company has been named an Inc. 5000 “Fastest-Growing Privately Held Company in America,” a “Best Home Security Provider,” and a “Best Places to Work.”
Company Name: Alert 360 Home Security
Contact Person: Kent Morris
Email: Send Email
Phone: (281) 445-3838
Address:8831 North Sam Houston Pkwy W
State: TX 77064
Country: United States
The post Alert 360 Houston Home and Business Security Team Shares Success Stories first appeared on PressRelease.cc.